Friday, February 13, 2009

NAACP Fab...And Not So Much

Sooo last night the NAACP awards went down and beautiful Black people were just everywhere. Of all the gorgeousness, I just had to point out my two favorites...


It doesn't make any sense how absolutely stunning Eva is. This dress is so beautiful and I just want to sop her up wit two biscuits.


Sanaa. Just amazingly gorgeous. Her sexy steez is killin me. LOVES HER!

So now that we got that out of the way, I just had to point out two choices that confused me....


Mo'Nique WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is called Nair boo boo! It only takes 3 minutes!!!! Don't nobody want to see your hairy ass coyote ugly legs, Mo! I don't understand why she refuses to shave. Shit is just gross. It's not right dammit!


Rudy. I thought you understood that it is no longer 1985.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit Rudy you are too FLY for this!!

Anonymous said...

Rudy looks like she is going to her sister from the Cosby Show Vanessa's prom lol she got the hair and the dress on point for the 80s prom lol

Anonymous said...

the hair on the legs is too much for me. smdh