Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Now Keri....


Ya'll know I'm all for drama and a cat fight er'now and then....especially when the rappers scratch eyes out on wax. But this time, R&B chics wanna be startin something and Keri Hilson is the one coming out swinging. The question remains tho....who is she talking to? In like her 12th remix to "Turning Me On" this time, feat. T-Pain she says...

“I ain’t trying to start no mess but there’s something on my chest/ that I need to get off/ cause you turning me off /your vision cloudy if you think you the best, you can dance/ you can sing / but need to move it to the left/She need to go have some babies/She need to sit down she fake/them other chicks ain’t even worth my time to talk about/Been getting dollars/ go and get your money up” ......“Go head tell these folks how long I’ve been writing your songs. I’ve been putting you on. Just check the credits Hoe”

Now she could be talkin about Yonce, cuz she ain't the only bitch wishin Yonce would put it in a seat and give someone else a chance BUT there is no way she's really talkin bout Yonce. For one, she says "go and get your money up"....UMMMMMMM Yonce by herself made more money in one year than the banks needed in bail out money....not to mention Jay's money is her money too. So um, there is just no way in hell Yonce is Keri's target.

Ashanti doesn't exist, Christina Millian was never a contender (and especially now that she looks like she just got kicked off Brett Michael's Rock of Love bus....JUST WHY Christina?!), and I'll be damned if she's talkin bout Rihanna. So I'm gonna say it must be Ciara or Super C or whoever she is. Keri has indeed written songs for Ciara but here is my thing. Keri has written hot songs for a lot of people BUT she seems to have missed the mark in writing hot songs for herself. This "Turnin Me On" joint is her one hit and it isn't even major like that....I'm assuming that is why she keeps remixin it. I was actually waiting for Keri's album and even said she was one of my rising stars. I've been disappointed and I guess other people are too, so I understand why she's mad but I don't understand why she's mad at anybody else.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. We're talkin bout it, so her plan to get a lil attention worked.

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be quite honest I think her 'diss' is ridculous! She needs to Sit Down and STFU!

Now, I was not nor am I a fan of 'Turnin' Me On'...The only Keri track I liked was 'Energy' and now, she recently did a track with Kanye and Ne-Yo 'Knocks You Down'...That iLike! - 'Return the Favour' was aaiiighht (well the original version was, not the video version!)

And ummm, LOL! @ "BUT she seems to have missed the mark in writing hot songs for herself"

I thought she was gonnna BLOW UP! Im disappointed too....

Ms.Zindzi

Oluchi said...

"At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. We're talkin bout it, so her plan to get a lil attention worked. "

You kill me five different ways. LMAO. keep it up!