Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yonce and Solo: Muziq and Beatdowns

So Yonce's new video for 'Sweet Dreams' has been leaked...



This is absolutely my favorite song on I Am, so even tho I don't love it, I like it uh-lot and it is waaaaaay better than her last two snoozes (three if you count the boring ass Ego remix video...but I talked about that already).

And since I'm talkin bout Yonce, I guess I betta watch what I say cause her baby sista Solange might try to knock my block off....I giggled as I typed that. Wish a bitch would....

BUT I feel her...I can talk all the shit I want about my sister, but let anybody else say sumtin...I don't give a fluff how true it is either....beware of the left elbow hittin your right jaw. Anyhoo...this is about Solo and her Twatter rant. She said:



"…Sick of people thinking I’m gonna be my sisters enemy.You are FAR out of line.Take your fake “love and healing “somewhere else. Next person who hits me with some negative energy about my sister is gonna get Fox news all over again.Ya hear!

Don’t try to love ME becuz u want 2 be the “anti Beyonce”.I am the “all for” Beyonce.Now kiss both of our Knowles asses if u don’t like it! Call me whatever u want to, but next time I say “yo momma….” don’t flinch. See how u feel. Now back to your regular scheduled programming. I’m back in the booth creating & she is somewhere shutting down a sold out show:) kisses…"


And there you have it. Don't flinch cuz she's comin if you don't watch ya mouf!

0 comments: