Thursday, October 22, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance: Black People and Tap Dancers!


Mmmmmkay. I needed a break from So You Think You Can Dance. Normally there is only one season per year, and when that time rolls around I am waaaaay too pumped. This year, they decided to have back to back seasons. And well, after last season, which was the least entertaining season of all SYTYCD seasons, I just really didn't feel like it. So I chose not to watch the auditions and waited until they picked the Top 20. And I have to say, I'm in shock and now I'm beyond excited!!!

Season 6 has more Black people than ever before, including this Black girl tap dancer who should have made it last season but didn't and a Black guy tap dancer. In total there are three tap dancers and they never pick tap dancers!!!!! Way to broaden your horizons SYTYCD judges. There is also a married a couple, a Krumper, and two chics who became bestest friends during Vegas week.

So get ready people, this season might be the season of all seasons. So You Think You Can Dance? Hell and Yeah!!!!

0 comments: